1. Speedspace only collects information from visitors on this website that wish to subscribe to a regular Speedspace Newsletter via the Subscribe module appearing on various pages and/or from enquiries that are generated from the Contact Form that gets completed and then emailed to Speedspace by the visitor.
2. Newsletter subscribers only have to supply their username and a valid email address.
Visitors wishing to make an enquiry are required to supply the following information on the Contact Form: Company Name, Name, Surname, E-mail, Subject of enquiry, Telephone Number (Office Hours), Nature of Enquiry. Cell and Fax Number information will only be collected if supplied.
3. Newsletter subscribers’ information will only be used to email the regular Speedspace Newsletter that could contain general news about the industry, completed projects, product information, special offers, promotions and important Speedspace operational information.
Information supplied by visitors making an enquiry via the Contact Form will be used to reply to and follow up on such an enquiry and to email the regular Speedspace Newsletter that could contain general news about the industry, completed projects, product information, special offers, promotions and important Speedspace operational information.
4. Information collected from visitors that wish to subscribe to a regular Speedspace Newsletter and visitors wishing to make an enquiry via the Contact Form are not transferred from Speedspace’s database in any way to a third party.
5. All Speedspace Newsletter subscribers or visitors that enquired via the Contact Form that may want to edit or remove their information, can click here or phone +27 11 794 1340 during business hours Monday to Friday. They may also click on the Unsubscribe link upon receipt of any of the regular emailed Speedspace Newsletters.